Whether you are involved in a start-up company or operating a well-established business, our lawyers will grasp your business strategy and priorities instantly and deliver advice and services that make practical and financial sense in your situation. We can help you structure, grow, and sell your business. Our mission is to help your business flourish. Our team of professionals offer a broad spectrum of expertise to businesses and organizations ranging from multinational to local companies. Our corporate and commercial lawyers have routinely advised our clients in matters including:
- Structuring and restructurings of businesses: incorporating entities, preparation of shareholder agreements and resolutions; short and long-form amalgamations.
- Corporate and Commercial transactions: structuring, reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial documents such as purchase and sale and trade contracts; joint venture agreements and mergers and acquisitions.
- Distribution arrangements and Conducting business in Canada.
- Initial Public Offerings and other securities-related legal services: preparation and review of Offering Memorandum, prospectuses, continuing disclosure documents, and exemptive relief applications.
- Mediation and Arbitration: assisting and representing clients in commercial disputes.
- Employment and labour relations: negotiating and drafting employment agreements on behalf of employers and employees.
- Not-for-profit organizations: review and drafting of charity constitution and bylaws; ensuring regulatory compliance with the new Societies Act of British Columbia; acting as an external legal counsel and/or a member of the board of directors of the organization.